We know the Anaplan Community is always looking for more opportunities to network, learn via technical sessions, customer discussion panels, and participate in model demonstrations. Join us virtually on November 9 & 10 from 10:30 AM - 2 PM (EST) for the inaugural Anaplan Community Experience (ACE) event.
ACE will provide role-based professional development opportunities to support your Anaplan journey —featuring breakout sessions including What's New in the Product, Customer Journeys, Cross-Persona Collaboration, and main stage presentations and networking opportunities. Whether you're a UX Designer, Model Builder, Developer or CoE Lead - our free two day event will be highlighting opportunities around Advancement, Culture and Education (ACE!)
Dates: Wednesday & Thursday, November 9th & 10th, 2022
Live Main Stage & Breakout Sessions from 11am-2pm EST
Breakout Tracks: UX Design, APIs & Data Management, Modeling & Architecture and CoE Management.
Session Types:What’s New?
- Join Anaplan experts for an overview of one new product feature critical to your persona track/focus. Leave inspired and informed, with additional resources to continue your learning.
Panel Discussion: Customer Journey
- Learn best practices on how to work collaboratively across teams and with other Anaplan roles to accomplish transformational benefits and achieve results.
- Hear from Anaplan customers in different stages of their Anaplan journey. No matter where you are in your career progression, you’ll find inspiration in hearing from your Community peers!
- Boost your skills and accelerate your career as you explore topics such as impacting change, motivating teams, and influencing your organization more effectively
Please note: All main stage and breakout sessions will be recorded and available on Community the week after the event. Make sure to RSVP even if you can't attend live, you'll be the first to know when they are available to view!
Connect with CMAs on a range of topics throughout ACE!
- Certified Master Anaplanner Hosted Networking Tables will be open both days from 10-11am EST, 12-1pm EST, and 2-3pm EST
- Additional open networking tables will be available throughout the two day event. Drop in and connect with your fellow Anaplanners.
How do I register?
To register for the Anaplan Community Experience:
Create an Anaplan Community account here. (An Anaplan Community account gives you instant access to future events, free Anaplan training, and so much more! Your account also ensures your information is always kept secure and that you can come and go from the event at any time.)
After activating your account and logging in, register for the event by clicking the RSVP button on this page.
If you already have an Anaplan Community account, simply log in and submit your event registration. We look forward to seeing you there!
How do I save this to my calendar?
Build a customized agenda using the Agenda section below. Click the + button next to sessions you want to attend. Download individual calendar items for each one using the link provided (ensure each one reflects your preferred time zone). Your customized agenda will be accessible in the event platform on event day as well, making it simple for you to attend each desired session.
How do I attend?
To attend the event, simply click the link you received in your confirmation email or return to this registration page. You can join, leave, and re-join the event at any time on any day.
What technology do I need?
We will be using the Bevy Virtual Conferences platform to host this event. If you have never attended an event on this platform, please review the following to ensure your best possible experience.
We recommend you use Google Chrome. Safari, Firefox and Edge are supported but may produce performance issues.
We recommend eliminating other services that might compete for your network bandwidth during the event, such as streaming video or music, other video calls, or online gaming.
When you first log into the event, be sure to grant your browser access to your camera and microphone. In order to avoid conflicts, close any other browser tabs that might be using audio or video before logging in.