In this meetup, please join the discussions around the UX:
- Who is driving and enhancing the UX in your CoE?
- What is the current strategy for the UX?
- What resources do you need to accomplish your UX goals?
How do I register?
Your registration will guarantee your admission to the event and will ensure you receive important event updates. It's easy!
- If you haven't already, log in to your Anaplan Community account. (Don't have an account yet? Create one for free!)
- After logging in, refresh or return to this page, then click the RSVP button. Note: If you would like to receive updates about future events for this group, be sure to check the box labeled "Add me to this local chapter for future event updates."
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Add the event to your calendar by either downloading the calendar item in your preferred format (iCal, Outlook, Google, etc.) from the registration confirmation page or by opening and saving the attached calendar item in your registration confirmation email. In either case, check to make sure the calendar item is in your correct time zone and that you apply an alert or reminder if desired.
How do I attend?
To attend the event, simply click the link you received in your confirmation email or return to this registration page. You can join, leave, and re-join the event at any time.
What technology do I need?
We will be using the Bevy virtual events platform to host this event. If you have never attended an event on this platform, please review the following to ensure your best possible experience.
- We recommend you use Google Chrome. Safari, Firefox and Edge are supported but may produce performance issues.
- We recommend eliminating other services that might compete for your network bandwidth during the event, such as streaming video or music, other video calls, or online gaming.
- When you first log into the event, be sure to grant your browser access to your camera and microphone. In order to avoid conflicts, close any other browser tabs that might be using audio or video before logging in.
- For more information on troubleshooting, read this article.
Can I connect with other attendees before the event day?
Yes! We encourage you to join the Centers of Excellence Group in the Community. Here you can meet other Group members, chat about discussion topics you'd like to see during the event, hear from Group Leaders, and more!
What are Anaplan Groups?
Anaplan Groups help people go further, faster with Anaplan. Groups are where people with similar interests, business goals, or objectives can interact and collaborate in the Community and at events. Find help with a challenging model build, learn more about Anaplan, and exchange tips and best practices with other Anaplanners. With more than 80 Groups serving a variety of topics and regions, there is a Group for everyone!