We are hosting a Chicago Area Model Builder Training session on Tuesday, November 12th from 9:00am - 1:30pm (before the Spotlight on Connected Planning Event) hosted at 515 N State St., 14th floor, room 14A. Please join us to learn new model building skills and techniques from experienced architects.
Agenda:9:00am – 9:30am Check-in and Connect
9:30am – 12:30am Hands-on Model Building Exercise
- Connect to WeWork Wifi/ Access training cloud
- Intros / Icebreaker
12:00pm – 12:30pm Working in the New UX, Demo & Discussion (Lunch will be provided)
- Model Building (LOOKUP, SUM, RANK)
- Utilizing the Formula Writing Framework
- Model best practices including naming conventions, list hierarchies, etc.
- Dashboarding (Classic UX vs New UX)
12:30pm – 1:30pm How to set up the foundations for Anaplan Growth
- What are the different interfaces that the new UX can showcase
- When should the new UX be used
- How can you migrate to the new UX
3:00pm – 6:00pm (Separate Registration Required)
- What does it mean to be a model builder vs a business admin within Anaplan
- What/Why/How to a COE
- Roundtable discussion
- Attend Field Museum Spotlight on Connected Planning - Vision, Benefits, and Business Impact
To register for this event, please sign in to your Anaplan User Groups account. If you do not already have an account, it only takes a few seconds to create one. Please use the same email and username as your Anaplan Community account.
To ensure you receive updates about future events, please join the Chicago event page. Stay connected with other Anaplan users in the Chicago User Group in the Anaplan Community.