The Q3 User Group will focus on ABM's journey with Anaplan. You will hear from ABM about how they are leveraging Anaplan for budgeting and labor reporting along with their implementation partner about how to support a large scale implementation across a global organization.
In addition, you will:
- Gain insights around establishing an Anaplan Center of Excellence
- Learn techniques and tips to enhance model building capabilities
- Learn about upcoming Anaplan platform releases, ask questions about the functionality, and provide feedback about how you use Anaplan
- Meet other users and exchange your experiences in creating and administrating Anaplan models
Your registration will guarantee your admission to the event and will ensure you receive important event updates. It's easy!
- Click the Log in to RSVP button above to secure your spot at the event.
- If you are not logged in, sign in to your existing User Groups account now, or create one in order to RSVP.
Complete all required fields and click the Submit button.
- Note: A User Groups account is different from an Anaplan Community account. For convenience, we suggest using the same login credentials for your User Groups account as you use for your Community account.
- Note: If you would like to receive updates about future events for this group, be sure to check the box labeled "Add me to this local chapter for future event updates."
That’s it! As an additional, optional step, be sure to join the New York User Group in the Anaplan Community so you can stay connected with other Anaplan users in your area.